Complete Video Lessons (300 minutes)
220 commented games in the practical part
497 instructive games that illustrate typical ideas and plans of different openings
Text version of every video lesson (available for printing)
34 “Advanced theory files” (which is an extensive analysis of different openings)
Detailed instructions on what you should do and how you should do it.
Base theory files with opening analysis on a beginner & intermediate level.
All the programs necessary to run the course and study it properly (including software for opening chess database).
Opening Knowledge vs. Opening Understanding
You’ll learn 2 main situations that can happen in an opening (playing by memory and finding the moves yourself) and exactly how you should handle them. Using practical examples, we’ll analyze the 5 main mistakes that lead to opening troubles. Through these examples you’ll learn how to prevent such situations occurring in your games.
“Question of all-times”: which openings should you choose?
How to play an opening?
The 2nd and 3rd lessons are the KEY parts of the course and will provide you with a complete guide for finding proper opening moves in your games. Within this lesson I’ll reveal to you how Grandmasters think in an opening so that you can do the same.
In this lesson we’ll deepen your opening understanding. This time we’ll analyze really difficult, complex positions. You’ll learn how to play openings on a Grandmaster level!
Modern opening trends
Due to modern technologies (computer, Internet) and through competition among chess players, opening preparation is rather different nowadays. In this lesson you’ll learn modern trends that will help you to be on the cutting edge of the best technologies!
Opening Understanding in Action
This is another KEY part of the course. It’s is simply not enough to just know about something. To truly know it you must introduce it into your practical games.
For example, everybody knows about a positional sacrifice. But how often you really use it in your practical games? For most players, the answer is: almost never! Such “knowledge” is completely useless.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- Which openings are the best and how to decide which variation to play within an opening?
- How to find the right set up for your pieces in the opening?
- When you should fianchetto a bishop and when it is the wrong idea?
- How to choose the openings that are easier to play?
- When you may sacrifice material in an opening?
- What you should do if there’s no good way for developing a certain piece?
- When you may ignore the development of your pieces?
- When pawn moves a3 and h3 are useful in an opening, and when it is a waste of time?
- What to do if your opponent delays his development?
- How Black should try to equalize a game and how White can save his opening advantage?
- Which 2 factors determine success of your opening play?
- How to detect which opening are bad?
- How to TRAIN your opening play?
- It’s not just variations. It contains detailed text explanations of why the moves are so.
- For each opening variation we provide fully commented games that explain how to play it.
- Only NECESSARY lines and variations are included. We eliminated tons of variations that you don’t need really.
- You’ll study the BEST variations. We’ve chosen the lines very accurately, and analyzed them thoroughly. This ensures you will not get into an opening trouble, because the line is just RIGHT.
MEET THE AUTHOR:
GM Igor Smyrnov
Igor Smirnov is a chess Grandmaster, coach, and holder of a Master’s degree in psychology. He’s the founder of the “Remote Chess Academy” company that has helped thousands of students worldwide to improve their results. GM Smirnov has developed lots of chess video lessons, articles, webinars and training courses.
SKYROCKET YOUR OPENINGS:
30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
You must be thrilled with this purchase, and it must transform your chess the way I state in this letter, or I don’t want your money. Try it out and if you don’t agree that it’s an amazing program and worth more than you paid, keep all your money. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with the purchase just ask for you money back. It doesn’t get any easier than that 🙂
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Is it a physical DVD or a digital download?
The video is an instant download. There is no shipping involved.
I have another question to ask you.
If you have another question about this chess course, feel free to contact me.