Winning Endgame Strategies
Schematic Thinking I
Schematic Thinking II
Schematic Thinking III
Exchanging pieces I
Exchanging pieces II
Exchanging pieces III
Two weaknesses I
Two weaknesses II
Symmetrical positions I
Symmetrical positions II
Isolated pawn I
Isolated pawn II
Converting advantage I
Converting advantage II
Video Course + Practicum + PGNs + PDF Summary
Winning Endgame Strategies with GM Kuljasevic - video course [8.5 hours]
In this 15-lesson video course, we are going to take your endgame understanding to the next level. You will learn the specific and very effective methods that professional chess players use to achieve endgame mastery.
Summary of the course [PDF]
Summary of the key points covered in the course for quick reference and reviewing. Use it as a quick refresher after studying the course or print it and pin it on the wall.
Complete set of PGNs
Downloadable, complete set of PGNs of everything covered so that you can analyze it at your own pace and convenience. A must have treasure chest for any serious player.
Access to Practicum
Train the important endgame skills and motifs with a set of specifically designed tasks and challenges. Practical part is an important element of the course.
$99, TODAY $19
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- The "schematic thinking" process that most Grandmasters use to dominate in the endgames
- How to eliminate THE ONE THING that has been keeping you endgame understanding at the current level and preventing you from performing at your best
- The endgame "building blocks" that you can use to construct your own win
- The simple, yet very effective "do not hurry" principle that will allow you to consistently outplay your opponents
- The key WINNING idea to keep in mind when playing symmetrical endgames
MEET THE AUTHOR:
GM Davorin Kuljasevic (FIDE 2591)
GM Davorin Kuljasevic is a Croatian GM, who graduated from Texas Tech University and played in USCL 2007 and 2008 for Dallas Destiny, becoming US champion both years. He is an experienced coach and a winner of many tournaments: Castelfranco Veneto 2014, Split Open 2013, Mitropa Cup 2013 with the team of Croatia, Lubbock Spice Cup Spring 2011, Rijeka Open 2011, etc.
$99, TODAY $19
30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
You must be thrilled with this purchase, and it must transform your chess the way I state in this letter, or I don’t want your money. Try it out and if you don’t agree that it’s an amazing program we will find a way to make this right!